Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wreath Project #2

I decided it was time for a new wreath for the door. I have had this one hanging for all of spring and was needing a change. I got my inspiration for this wreath from my crafty friend, Rebekah. Thanks friend! :)

I forgot to take before pictures of the materials, so you are out of luck, but here is what you will need....

a plain wreath (Hobby Lobby has good ones)
Yarn
felt
buttons
ribbon
hot glue gun
lots of patience! (The yarn was a pain in the tush! Thanks Hubby for getting out all of my knots!)

I used a few different tutorials to help make the flowers for my wreath. You can check them out here, here, and here.

Here is the finished product...

3 comments:

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." Gandhi