Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cute New Wreath Project

The other day I decided that my front door was looking a little bare. I absolutely love wreaths, but all of the ones I want are a little too pricey for just a wreath. So, I decided to make my own. I saw one similar to this on a crafting blog (which I can't find, so if anyone else runs across it let me know) and decided it would be super cute and cheap to make my own.


Here are the materials you will be needing:


*Wreath
*Decorative berries
*Hot Glue Gun
*Ribbon
*Scissors
*Big Sonic Drink (Who can craft without Sonic??)




This project is super simple! All you need to do is:

-Cut off your berry stems from the vine
-Arrange them around the wreath however you choose
-Once you have them arranged, start hot gluing them to your wreath
-Use your ribbon to hang your wreath for cute added decoration




Extra info:
-When I hot glued my stems to the wreath, I only hot glued the bottom parts of the stems and stuck them down in different nooks in the wreath to hide the hot glue.
-I wish I would have used a thicker ribbon to stand out more. You may want to consider that when making your own.
-Next time I won't forget to take pictures of the process! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love it, we should just go into business together ;)

    ReplyDelete

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." Gandhi