Friday, June 17, 2011

Day at the Spa

Not to brag or anything ;) but this is where I spent my morning. It was pure heaven!

I enjoyed a very relaxing manicure and pedicure, (I must add, once you go shellac, you don't go back)

followed by an hour of this.....

Have I said yet that it was pure heaven??

I am a very thankful wife! On Wednesday, my super sweet Hubby surprised me with this spa day and a certificate thanking me for being such a great mommy and wife. How did I get so lucky??

Now we are off to pick out patio furniture for our new deck!!! I see many summer nights being spent on our back deck this summer. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of your spa day!

    Post pictures of your deck when it's done!!

    ReplyDelete

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." Gandhi