Monday, September 6, 2010

So good to be back!

I have missed blogging so much! I realize I took quite a long break this summer, but between being sick (a lot) and only wanting to write about the amazing things happening with Baby V (who is now the size of a large plum!), I decided it would be best if I stayed away for a little while. But now that our news is out... I'm back!!!

Hopefully now that I'm starting to feel better, I will be able to share more crafts that I'm working on, couponing trips, and other fun things happening in our lives.

Stay tuned... :)

1 comment:

  1. My blog header ... I used photobucket.com and made a collage and added text in that strange font, then saved it, then pasted the html into the header space on the layout code. It actually was really easy. If that's not a good explanation, let me know and I'll try to give you a more step-by-step tutorial. :) And have I said it enough yet? CONGRATS on the baby!!!! I'm so excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." Gandhi