Monday, September 13, 2010

Kids say the funniest things!

I told my students today that I am pregnant. They were so cute with their comments and how excited they were. Here's one of my favorite comments...

"Mrs. Valenti, I knew you were pregnant. Last year you were a lot skinnier!"

Haha, I couldn't help but laugh. The little girl that said it is so sweet and doesn't have a mean bone in her body. I knew she didn't mean it anyway but kindly. :)

I love my kiddos so much this year. I seriously have the perfect class! I will definitely be sad to leave them in March but of course excited for this little one to be here!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I love your blog design.
    I got your question about painting. In my unprofessional opinion, it isn't necessary to sand before painting IF you prime. The only time I sand something is if it has a very smooth, shiny finish of some type. Other than that, I just use my spray primer, let it dry, and paint away! Sanding does make the surface smoother but it's not necessary. Happy painting!
    Also- congrats on your baby :)

    ReplyDelete

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." Gandhi