Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July!

My church, NorthPoint, set up an amazing opportunity for hundreds of people to come forward in their faith and get baptised. The event was called Freedom Splash and took place on July 4th. I had never been baptised, and Matt hadn't since he was a baby. We both felt like it was something we needed and wanted to do. I'm so thankful we were able to do it together. What a great experience! Later that day we went to I Love America and got to see Story Line, After Edmund, and Group 1 Crew play. They were all so good! The fireworks were amazing also... I absolutely love the 4th of July! It is such an uplifting holiday! I hope all of yours was just as great! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Bailey (and Matt)!! I really wish I could have been there to see it!

    ReplyDelete

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." Gandhi