Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Full time momager!

Oh blog, how I have missed you. I really have no excuse for not sharing all of the fun we have been up to. I do have some exciting, and late coming, news to share though. I'm a full time stay at home mom now!! Can't believe how lucky and blessed I am to get the opportunity to do this! It's definitely not for everyone, and without lots of play dates and projects I think I would go crazy, but I can honestly say I finally feel like I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to be doing! Staying at home and taking care of my 10 babies is something I have dreamed about since I was a little girl. I was starting to think maybe it just wasn't going to happen, but with lots of trust in a providing, loving God and a super supportive Hubby, it did! Now I just need 9 more babies! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Nine more babies? Whew I am tired just thinking about it! (I would be lying though if I said I didn't want one or two more!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, Ok, maybe not really nine... but I'm definitely not ready to be thinking about being done anytime soon! :)

      Delete

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." Gandhi