Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Name Art

A little over a year ago, Hubby and I decided we wanted to start a new project together. I had seen these name art pictures all over and had been wanting one really bad with our name on it! However, everywhere I found them, they were so expensive!! Thus, our new project idea was born. We have been taking pictures all over (Colorado, our neighborhood, parks, downtown areas, St. Louis, etc.) of different objects/things in nature that look like letters. It has been so fun for us to do together, and we have gotten some great shots! We have almost every letter and multiple of each! For Christmas this year we had the pictures matted and framed for our parents. They turned out really well!! I've been so excited to share this project with you guys, but didn't want to ruin the surprise for our parents since I know they read this. :)

Here is one we made for a friend...

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! I love this! It is such a cute. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." Gandhi