Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Intentions

I've decided that instead of setting resolutions this year, I'm going in a different direction. I've come up with a couple things that I intend to accomplish this year, however, if I don't, no biggie. Although it is not that much different from setting resolutions, I feel like it is putting my goals in a more positive light, with less pressure. :)

So, here they are....

1. Spend more time reading
2. Have a more positive attitude and outlook... stress less!
3. Do a better job keeping my house clean
4. Focus more on some new exciting opportunities (more info to come later)
5. Enjoy the time I have off with Mason, instead of worrying about how hard going back to work will be (This kind of goes along with that positive attitude I tend to struggle with at times.) ;)
6. Eat more vegetables (This one is going to be hard...)
7. Make more time for things I enjoy... crafting, couponing, sewing
8. Blog more!!! (I know it's been a while. This whole pregnancy thing has been distracting.) :)

I could keep going, but then I would have a huge list of things that I would start stressing over accomplishing. And, who wants that? ;)

1 comment:

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." Gandhi