Sunday, October 3, 2010

Walgreens Trip 10/3

It has been a while since I have shared a couponing trip, so I thought it was time for another one. I didn't get a ton of stuff, but it was a successful trip! Here is what all I got:



Breakdown:

Nivea Lip Product: Sale Price $1.00 ... Reg. Price $2.99
I used 4 $2/2 mc
final price: 8 for free!

Wheat Thins: Sale Price $.99 ... Reg. Price $1.99
I used 2 $1/1 mc
final price: 2 for free!

Newspaper: $.99
final price: $.99

EOS Lip Balm: $3.00
I received $3.00 back in RR
final price: 1 for free!

Recess Peanut Butter Cup: $.69
I needed a filler item so that I could use all of my coupons ;)
final price: $.69

Schick Hydro Razor: Sale Price $7.99 ... Reg. Price $9.99
I used 1 $3/1 mc
I received $4.00 back in RR
final price: $.99

Total Cost: $2.67
Total Saved: $ 39.90


mc= Manufacturer Coupon
RR= Register Rewards
$_/_= value amount of coupon/# of items good for

2 comments:

  1. I love your coupon trips. I never get good coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying really hard to get into couponing and have been reading "Clipping with Carie" religiously. I am doing okay - but never as good as I think I could be. Good for you Bailey! All these fabulous tips will come in handy once your sweet baby is here. :)

    ReplyDelete

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." Gandhi